Paper FormatPlease prepare your paper in English using the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) template, which is available here. Papers must be submitted in PDF.
Types of SubmissionsWhen submitting a paper to LION5, authors are required to select one of the following three types of papers:
- Long paper: original novel and unpublished work (max. 15 pages in LNCS format);
- Short paper: an extended abstract of novel work (max. 4 pages in LNCS format);
- Work for oral presentation only (no page restriction; any format). For example,
work already published elsewhere, which is relevant and which may solicit fruitful discussion at the
Submission SystemAll papers must be submitted using EasyChair. The link to submit papers is the following:
When submitting a paper, authors will be asked to choose the general track or any of the four special sessions organized within the conference:
- General track
- Special Session 1: Intelligent Multiobjective Optimization (IMON)
- Special Session 2: Performance Prediction (LION-PP)
- Special Session 3: Self-tuning, self-configuring and self-generating evolutionary algorithms (Self* EAs)
- Special Session 4: Software and Applications (LION-SWAP)
Any questions on the general track can be sent to: email@example.com
Any questions on the special sessions can be sent to their organizers.
The deadline for ALL the types of submissions and tracks is: October 16, 2010.
ProceedingsAll accepted papers (both long and short) will be published in a volume of the series on Lecture Notes in Computer Science from Springer after the conference. Instructions for preparing and submitting the final versions of all accepted papers will be available later on.
QuestionsAny questions regarding the submission process can be sent to: